[gps-talkusers] Re: A few positive observations on the latest Navigon app for the iPhone

  • From: "Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:01:56 -0400

Jeff,

I think you can get location info but I don't know if it works when you have a route opened.

From Navigon, swipe right to More.  Double-tap it.

Now, swipe left to Direct help and double-tap. You'll have a list of a bunch of different categories, one of which is current location. Double-tap it.

Now, you can tap anywhere on the screen to hear your location.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Samco" <jsamco@xxxxxxx>