[gpodder-devel] tags update

  • From: acidphlux at gmail.com (Acidphlux)
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 13:14:54 -0600

I have been looking over libtagsupdate.py and noticed that:

1) It doesn't use py-vorbis to update ogg-vorbis tags
2) It doesn't update the Album title in ogg files
3) It deletes all tags first (including album art)

Is the deleting of album art intentional or just an over site?

I will be happy to submit a patch for these issues if your interested.
Although it may take a month with my current work load.

Acidphlux

----

?Software is like sex: it's better when it's free.?
-- Linus Torvalds