[gpodder-devel] synching and old episodes

  • From: apblist at speakeasy.net (apblist at speakeasy.net)
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:24:07 +0000

I think these are basically wishlist-type things, but maybe it's something I'm
missing, or something that's planned.

First off, the sync command seems to be a one-way transfer.  It doesn't seem to
delete from the iPod the episodes that have been deleted in gpodder.  Sure, I
can use the "clean up" command, which seems to delete all of them, and then
sync, but that's a lot of extra disk activity.

Also, is there an automated way to keep only the most recent X episodes?

Also, the problems with multiple NPR downloads seems to have vanished.  I don't
know if that was a fix to the SVN gpodder, or a byproduct of switching from
Slackware to Ubuntu.

Thanks,
Andy