[gpodder-devel] self._window_iconified Error

  • From: bill.peters at gmail.com (Bill Peters)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:38:47 -0400

This morning I did a git pull and now gpodder won't open. This is the error
I get:
File
"/home/billpet/gitSources/gpodder/src/gpodder/gtkui/interface/common.py",
line 142, in is_iconified
    return self._window_iconified
AttributeError: 'gPodder' object has no attribute '_window_iconified'

I think I might have had gpodder minimized to the tray, when I closed it
last, so I think it's trying to open in that state.

I can open a bug report, but until it's fixed, Is there a way I can change a
config file or something to get it to at least open?

Thanks,
-Bill