[gpodder-devel] problem to add a feed

  • From: tscherf at redhat.com (Thorsten Scherf)
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:53:34 +0200

still not working, this is the output from gpodder in the latest svn
version:

[tscherf at tiffy cvs]$ make test
make: *** No rule to make target `test'.  Stop.
[tscherf at tiffy cvs]$ cd gpodder/
[tscherf at tiffy gpodder]$ make test
bin/gpodder --local --verbose
(DownloadHistory) Creating new history list.
(PlaybackHistory) Creating new history list.
(ipodsync) Could not find pymad.
(ipodsync) Found eyeD3
(ipodsync) PyID3 not found - falling back to channel cover for iPod
cover art
(ipodsync) mplayer not found - length of video files will be guessed
(Importer) Cannot import OPML from URL:
/home/tscherf/.config/gpodder/channels.opml
(Importer) Cannot import OPML from URL:
/home/tscherf/.config/gpodder/channels.opml
Player found: Rhythmbox Music Player
(/usr/share/applications/rhythmbox.desktop)
Player found: Movie Player (/usr/share/applications/totem.desktop)
Player found: Banshee Music Player
(/usr/share/applications/gnome-banshee.desktop)
Player found: Audio Player
(/usr/share/applications/redhat-audio-player.desktop)
Adding new channel: http://chaosradio.ccc.de/cr+cre-latest.rss
Trying to get settings for http://chaosradio.ccc.de/cr+cre-latest.rss

Thomas Perl wrote:
> Hello, Thorsten!
>
> On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 13:38 +0200, Thorsten Scherf wrote:
>> I'm using latest 0.10 gpodder, when I try to add a new feed
>> (http://chaosradio.ccc.de/cr+cre-latest.rss) it complains that this is
>> not a valid feed. This is true for some other feeds I tried to add as
>> well.
>
> It "works for me"(tm) on the latest SVN trunk head of gPodder, you can
> run gPodder from subversion by following the instructions from this URL:
>
> http://gpodder.berlios.de/running-from-svn.html
>
> Does the problem happen with the latest trunk revision, too?
>

> Thomas

- --
Red Hat GmbH - Global Learning Services EMEA
Hauptstaetterstr. 58  D-70178 Stuttgart  Germany

- ----   Sorry, the following legal stuff is required by law  ----
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Hauptstaetter Strasse 58, 70178 Stuttgart
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 153243
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Brendan Lane, Charlie Peters,
Michael Cunningham, Werner Knoblich