[gpodder-devel] poedit translator issue

  • From: brabadu at gmail.com (Boryslav Larin)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:01:02 +0200

Hello!

There's a little problem. Some languages, like russian and ukrainian
have more then one plural form. We have one ending for words  related
to plurals that end with 2,3, 4 and another ending for 5,6,7,8,9,0.

So, line "Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);\n" doesn't do
what we would like to have appropriate translation. Maybe somebody
knows how to define such kind of plural form?