[gpodder-devel] non-ascii character support

  • From: goeland_86 at yahoo.fr (Jonathan Charnas)
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:24:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Thomas,
I have some sad news for you.
I ran into issues with trying to update that ebuild, it seems that the usual
thing of just copying it over to a new name and verifying that it doesn't call
specific version files hardcoded in doesn't work.
I get an error about a .mo file for german that shouldn't even matter, and
someone on #gentoo confirmed it. However, a manual install did reveal that the
ascii problem is fixed in 0.9.1. So thank you for that. I'm going to try hard
to get the gentoo devs to see that as a problem and update it.
I'll post back when I know that there has been a fix to the ebuild.
Jonathan

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/