[gpodder-devel] libtagupdate

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 03:08:13 -0700

You wrote:
> I cleaned up libtagupdate to use a python solution. It now updates tags and
> removes the dependency on mplayer and vorbiscomment. It also now supports
> mp3, ogg-vorbis, ogg-theora, mp4, wma and others.

Please open a new but at bugs.gpodder.org and attach the patch there.
The
patch changes lots of things and also removes some code that has been in
use
for quite a while and well-tested; I'd like to keep some of the old code
as
a fallback in case the user does not have mutagen installed.

We can have discussions and patch reviews easier on the bug tracker.

The patch looks promising, it just needs a bit more work to be ready to
go
into our source code repository.