[gpodder-devel] libmygpo-qt for Meego/Harmattan

  • From: stefan at derkits.at (Stefan Derkits)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:44:15 +0100

Hello,

did you also try to build other CMake based Software under Armel? Sounds
all really strange e.g. the line with "The C compiler
/scratchbox/compilers/bin/gcc" is not able to compile a simple test
program."

One comment ... the "BASE_PATH_OF_INSTALLATION" after
- -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX ... that is sort of a Variable in the README File.
Didn't explain it good, have to make it better, but it means when you
call "make install" which should be the root directory in which "make
install" places the lib into a subfolder lib.

E.g. I call it with -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/kde/ to have all self
installed Software there.

You can also just use the Command "cmake .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug"
for Configuration ... maybe you then need to be root to install.

We will keep you updated on our Tests under Armel and maybe if you have
time visit the gpodder IRC Channel so that we can find out where the
Problem is.

Stefan