[gpodder-devel] import gio dependency

  • From: kernel-hacker at bennee.com (Alex Bennee)
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:23:02 +0000

Hi,

I notice the latest GIT tree pulls in a GIO dependency in commit
6102f0ae39a6fa20a922288651498c0f11955d5f. This unfortunately breaks on
Hardy Heron as it doesn't have GIO support in it's version of
python-gobject.

Is it possible to support the icon files another way or is it time to
say goodbye to compatibility with Hardy? I've been looking for some
PPAs that might package slightly more modern python but it seems most
backports try and stick to standalone apps rather than libraries.

--
Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/
http://www.half-llama.co.uk