[gpodder-devel] iPodTouch always 'full'

  • From: danieljamesscott at gmail.com (Dan Scott)
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:49:14 -0400

Hi,

I have a 2nd gen iPod touch and am running Fedora 15 with gPodder 2.15

My iPod touch is recognised and I can display (and delete) the
podcasts on the device. However when I try and sync new podcasts, I
get the message:

"Not enough space left on device

You need to free up 298.08 MiB.
Do you want to continue?"

The amount of space required is exactly the same as the size of the
podcasts I'm trying to sync, so it appears that gPodder thinks that
there is no space available on my iPod. There is definitely space
available.

Also, there seems to be a problem when registering with the bug
reporting system - I have not received my signup email and have
registered with 2 different email addresses.

Can anyone help me out with this problem?

Thanks,

Dan