[gpodder-devel] iPod touch update

  • From: pdedecker at gmail.com (Pieter De Decker)
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:20:59 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Here's the strange thing: when selecting my iPod model in gtkpod, the Touch
models are marked as 'read-only'. However, my Touch is mounted in read/write
mode for all users. I have installed both libgpod v0.6.0 and v0.4.2 (both
DEB packages; libgpod3 and libgpod1 respectively) but I'll try compiling
v0.6.0 from its source in case it would have made a difference. I'll look
into this as soon as I finish migrating my iPod library to my Touch. I'll
get back to you in a few days or so.

Pieter