[gpodder-devel] iPod Classic firmware update no sync

  • From: sisto.silvio at gmail.com (Silvio Sisto)
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 21:20:57 -0300

Hello,
I have just started using gpodder with my iPod Classic with firmware 1.1.1
and were able to sync just fine.
Now that I updated the firmware to 1.1.2 every time I try to sync podcasts I
get this error message on a popup dialog:
"Synchronization error. Cannot access device. Make sure your device is
connected..."
I did entered Ipod as type of device and I entered the correct mount point.
Any help would be very appreciated.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Silvio

PS:
Here's some debug output:
(ipodsync) Found pymad
(ipodsync) Could not find eyeD3 - falling back to channel cover for iPod
cover art