[gpodder-devel] gpodder not recognizing mp3 in feed

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 20:05:12 +0200

Hello, Hal!

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:05:40AM -0500, Hal Wilke wrote:
> I have been listening to Tummelvision,tv podcast, and when I made the switch
> to gpodder it downloaded the first episode of this podcast, but has not
> worked since the beginning of April.  It sees the feed, and there is an
> entry in gpodder for each episode, but it does not see the mp3, and does not
> download it.

Which version of gPodder are you using? I've added the feed now (it's at
http://tummelvision.tv/feed/ - note the trailing slash), and it seems
all fine (except for the latest episode, but a commentor at the website
for that episodes also says that there is no link to the show, and I can
confirm this by looking at the feed).

I'm downloading episode 18 with gPodder 2.6 right now.