[gpodder-devel] gpodder not recognizing mp3 in feed

  • From: hfwilke at gmail.com (Hal Wilke)
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:05:40 -0500

I have been listening to Tummelvision,tv podcast, and when I made the switch
to gpodder it downloaded the first episode of this podcast, but has not
worked since the beginning of April.  It sees the feed, and there is an
entry in gpodder for each episode, but it does not see the mp3, and does not
download it.  It works fine for all of my other subscriptions.  The feed is
at tummelvision.tv/feed.  Looking forward to any suggestions that would help
me get this working.

Thanks,
Hal