[gpodder-devel] gpodder corrupts iPod menus

  • From: chrism at ideareactor.com (Chris McCabe)
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:19:49 +0200

I've recently started using gPodder, and it works great for downloading
podcasts, but if I have it update my iPod, it corrupts the menus.  The
podcast menu disappears, as well as all my user defined playlists.  Some
are replaced by a blank menu item that has a blank submenu.  If I resync
with iTunes, it fixes the problem, but there is no sign of the podcasts
uploaded by gPodder (perhaps iTunes deleted them).  I searched the web
and did not find anyone having a similar problem.  Is there something
weird about my iPod, or is this a known problem?

I have a first generation nano, 4GB, model A1137.

Thanks,
Chris