[gpodder] Re: gpodder 4 database trouble

  • From: Thomas Perl <th.perl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 23:23:35 +0200

Hi,

worse than I thought. I kept a backup of the minidb and deleted it,
uninstalled gpodder, removed /usr/share/harbor-org-...gpodder directory (not
the data directory under /home/nemo/.local/share) . I downgraded gpodder to
4.4.0-1 I copied the g2c.py gpodder 3 to 4 script I had used before back
into /usr/share/ gpodder folder. Copied gpodder 3 Database over. Ran the
script which created the Database.jsondb as expected. I open gpodder
4.4.0-1 and much like gpodder 4.6 with the minidb it shows the correct
podcast and episode count in the minimized area but when brought forward
shows no subscriptions. Did something break with the sailfish update? Any
idea why even gpodder 4.4 won't show subscriptions when maximized?

Please attach the database you are having problems with to the bug
report, so it's easier for us to investigate. It might be that there's
a problem with the data in the database that Python and/or QML
stumbles over.