[gpodder-devel] gPodder in Berlin: OSiM World + Maemo Summit

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:20:39 +0200

Hello, gPodder users and developers!

I will be in Berlin from September 16th to September 20th, attending
OSiM World[1] and the Maemo Summit[2].

If you happen to be in or around Berlin during these conferences, feel
free to drop me a line, if you want to rant about the speed of gPodder
on Internet Tablets or just say "hi". If you don't care about gPodder,
the talks at the Maemo Summit are still worth checking out, though :)

In other news, gPodder 0.12.3 should be out "really soon now"(tm),
which most likely means some day during next week. After that, we'll
have a big, new feature release, finally including official MTP support.

Enjoy!
Thomas

[1] http://www.osimworld.com/
[2] http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo_Summit_2008