[gpodder-devel] gPodder - Thanks and Wishlist

  • From: stephan.buys at gmail.com (Stephan Buys)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:03:41 +0200

Dear all,

Thanks to the developers for this wonderful little program. I _only_ use my
iPod for podcasts and it has been a real struggle up to now to get my
podcasts to sync properly on Ubuntu. I had been running iTunes (in
Windows/VMware) to get things to work.

http://techimpressions.blogspot.com/2007/03/take-my-money-but-leave-my-podcasts.html

I have a couple of feature requests, if pointed in the correct direction I
can even help contribute some of these:

1. A way to track which Podcasts have been played (either through the play
button or through Device Sync)
2. A way for my iPod to then update and reflect the "played" status of the
podcasts.
3. An option to only synchronize "unplayed, the last 3 unplayed, etc"
podcast.

Otherwise, great job and thanks again!

Kind regards,
Stephan