[gpodder-devel] gPodder: Seeking testers of new version

  • From: alistair.sutton at gmail.com (Alistair Sutton)
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 16:45:06 +0100

On 01/09/07, Alistair Sutton <alistair.sutton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/09/07, Thomas Perl <thp at perli.net> wrote:
> > > It's fixed the LinuxActionShow feed and one or two others but there
> > > are still some that fail (e.g.
> > > http://feeds.feedburner.com/hashlugradio-ogg)
> >
> > This one works for me:
> > http://spock.thpinfo.com/~thp/images/gpodder-0.9.5+svn-alistair.png
> >
> > Try reloading your channel list.
>
> Interesting.
>
> I completely scrapped my channel list and tried adding the feed.
>
> The console gets the message about "Adding channel" and the rss feed
> but then gpodder says it cannot add the feed.
>
> The MP3 feed for HashLugradio works and the ogg one is certainly
> available on the site.

I decided I'd try removing the .config/gpodder directory and start
again. Doing this allowed the haslugradio feed to be added but I still
had 2 feeds that wouldn't add.

I'll check them again now that svn has been updated since yesterday.

Al
--
WWW: http://ajs.no-dns-yet.org.uk
GPG/PGP: http://ajs.no-dns-yet.org.uk/pubkey.gpg