[gpodder-devel] gPodder @ GSoC 2011? Submit your ideas!

  • From: leif at leifandersen.net (Leif Andersen)
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:17:55 -0700

I really like the idea of gpodder.net web client and would like to offer my
help with it (assuming Christoph has taken the Android native client, as I
have more experience with that).

On a slightly different note, I noticed a Possible Mentors section in the
wiki, I think it might also be a good idea to have a section for students
interested in the project, so that they can get in contact with mentors that
are also interested.

~Leif Andersen