[gpodder-devel] gPodder @ GSoC 2011? Submit your ideas!

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:35:37 +0100

Hi there!

We will apply as a mentoring organization at this year's Google Summer
of Code. The application period for mentoring organizations starts in 10
days, and it would be great if we would have some more ideas for
projects to work on:

http://wiki.gpodder.org/wiki/GSoC_Ideas

Please feel free to submit your own project ideas, especially in areas
where you think gPodder is lacking manpower at the moment. If you are a
student and want to work on gPodder, gpodder.net or gpodder.net-related
projects as part of Google Summer of Code, please let us know! We can't
guarantee that we will be selected as mentoring organization, but we
will try! :)