[gpodder-devel] gPodder 2.4 "The Pants Alternative" released

  • From: sisto.silvio at gmail.com (Silvio Sisto)
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:32:34 -0300

Very nice release. I really liked the progress bar for episode loading.

I think I have a bug to report...

If you go to the view menu there are two similar options:
1: Show "All episodes" in podcast list
2: All episodes

If you go to preferences there's a third similar option:
3: Show "All episodes" in podcast list

I have the first option enabled in the view menu but the third option
is disabled but apparently they are exactly the same option. Also I
don't know why there seems to be 3 different places to set the same
option.

I guess I should just see the source code to check what each option
does but I don't know much python and also I want to represent the
non-technical users.

Thanks for reading. Best regards,
Silvio