[gpodder-devel] gPodder 2.11 "Dance Me A Dance" released

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:57:35 +0100

Hi list,

A new bugfix release of gPodder is out, fixing (among other things) the
YouTube downloads, as YouTube decided to deprecate the old download
URLs. We also took the opportunity to fix some other bugs, and added
support for file:// URLs for local feeds. As Transifex broke VCS
integration with their update, there are no updated translations in this
release, but I'll try to fix that at some point in the future when I got
some time to set up Transifex again.

Release announcement: http://gpodder.org/news
Download: http://gpodder.org/downloads