[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.9.0 released

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:18:06 +0100

Rejoice!

After a month of stability testing and bug fixing, I'm proud to
announce gPodder 0.9.0. Those of you who followed recent svn activity
will notice there have been some bugfixes and minor feature additions
since 0.8.9. Now that gPodder 0.9.0 is out, we can once again
experiment with new features in the svn trunk. Thanks to all
contributors who made this release possible :)

To all packagers: Please update your gPodder package and send me a
short notice via e-mail so that I can link to your package/description
on gPodder's download page. Thank you :)

The full announcement and download links can be found on the gPodder
website:

http://gpodder.berlios.de/news.html

Enjoy.