[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.16.1 "Adrift" released

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 05:37:12 -0700

Hello there!

Just a few days after the last release, we add a little bit of bugfixing
goodness to the 0.16.x series. Thanks to all bug reporters and patch
writers.

Thomas

------------

Just a few days after the last release, we start up the release
machinery again to bring some important bugfixes to our user community
which should allow for a better podcast experience. Here's what's
changed since Monday:

    * Fix HTTP 303 redirection bug with YouTube (bug 470)
    * Fix a bug in the Maemo version with Videocenter installed
    * Don't fail when deleting a podcast with running downloads
    * Show error message when download dir is readonly
    * Catch and report exceptions when updating downloads list
    * Only offer new episodes of updated feeds for download (bug 473)
    * Fix AttributeError in on_gPodder_delete_event (bug 472)
    * Fix icon name of "edit-paste" for Windows (bug 467)
    * Fixed version of redirect_internal in DownloadURLOpener (bug 465)
    * Swig version of gtkbuilderi18n module

See the detailed ChangeLog for more information.

The Windows package will hopefully be updated during the weekend, Debian
and Ubuntu packages are already available and Maemo packages will be
available later today.

gPodder 0.16.1 can be downloaded from the Downloads page. Please report
any problems you find in our bug tracker.