[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.15.0 tasks; Milestones in Bugzilla

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 04:44:00 -0700

Hello there!

We're approaching the 0.15.0 release of gPodder, and to have a nice
overview of what's still to do, I've enabled Milestones in Bugzilla.

You can view a list of all bugs targeted at 0.15.x here:

http://bugs.gpodder.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&target_milestone=0.15.x

Please have a look at all bugs in this list and help getting the 0.15.0
release forward by providing feedback on the issues (i.e. reproduce a
bug or try out a patch) or even submitting patches.

If everything works out well (and this also depends on your help!),
we should have a new, shiny release ready by the end of February -
including major improvements such as download resuming and proper
file and folder naming.

Again, please have a look at the bug list linked above and join the fun!
:)