[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.14.0 "A Short Drink From a Certain Fountain" released

  • From: jspaleta at gmail.com (Jeff Spaleta)
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:08:26 -0900

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> For any fedora users on the list, I'm going to do a scratch build for
> F10 and post the koji url here. I'd appreciate some feedback on the
> binaries before I submit this as a testing update.

Okay the pre-updates-testing package is here:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=994085&name=gpodder-0.14.0-1.fc10.noarch.rpm

I'll probably push this to updates-testing this weekend after I do a
little testing. But if there is a packaging gotcha that I need to fix
try to let me know before I do that push.

-jef