[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.13.1 stabilization phase: translations and testing

  • From: daggpod at emailias.com (daggpod at emailias.com)
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:48:16 -0400

Hey Thomas,

I'm new to Git, so I must be missing something.  Trying to test the 0.13.1
branch, I renamed my old tree and ran
$ git clone git://repo.or.cz/gpodder.git
which gave me a new copy of the gpodder source.  Then I ran
$ cd gpodder
$ git checkout gpodder-0.13.1
error: pathspec 'gpodder-0.13.1' did not match any file(s) known to git.

I tried these commands and don't seem to have access to the 0.13.1 branch:
$ git branch
* master
$ git status
# On branch master
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Dave

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 7:40 AM, Thomas Perl (thp at perli.net) (Emailias: