[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.11.1 release stabilization phase; call for translations

  • From: justin.forest at gmail.com (hex)
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:24:38 +0300

Just a question.  Would that be possible to omit channel / episode
names from the pop-up menu?   It is almost always truncated, adds no
signal but a lot of noise.  Wouldn't that be simplier to just have

This would be easier to read (imho), but not only.  In English, you
only need to add "s" to numbers greater than 1 ("2 episodes", "192
episodes"), but in Russian this is more complex and, with the current
schema, results in ugly strings which are not 100% correct Russian.
Maybe that's just my lack of knowledge of the gettext internals, but
still, having too much details in the pop-up menu just makes it look
messy.

--
hex, out.
http://deadchannel.ru/ ? industrial music