[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.11.1 on Maemo

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 23:50:58 +0200

Hello!

I've played around with gPodder on Maemo (Nokia IT) and tried to get the
0.11.1+svn version running with not-so-bad results. There are some
changes necessary, and I'm thinking about maybe maintaining a Maemo port
in/besides the upstream SVN code.

The port still has some rough edges (the SVN "trunk" with some
Hildon/Maemo-specific changes), but it basically works, here's the post
with screenshots and a download link:

http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18684

Maybe someone with an Internet Tablet is interested in this port, don't
know :) Feedback very welcome.

Enjoy,