[gpodder] Re: Your turn to contribute to gPodder: How to submit a patch ;)

  • From: Zachary Lombardo <zacharylombardo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 11:50:18 -0400

Ok, I will do that.

Can I share a Google Doc with you?  I want to make sure you agree with my
corrections.  I also have many comments which are questions to help me
better understand.  I think the questions I ask are good hints to where the
manual can be more specific.

About Me <http://about.me/zacharylombardo>
zacharylombardo@xxxxxxxxx