[gpodder] Where can I report a problematic youtube url?

  • From: Benjamin Blatter <b.blatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 07:43:19 +0200

Hi all!

Is this the right place to do bug reports for youtube channels? If not, please tell me where to go.

I subbed to this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/lpsbelive

Since some days some videos are downloaded again and again partially. This still happens if I delete every video in the download folder before each download command.

So in addition to the complete downloads I get par example:
Ce Que je fais quand je rentre des cours le mercredi prem_ _1_ (2).obj.partial
Ce Que je fais quand je rentre des cours le mercredi prem_ _1_.obj.partial
Mon Skype _.obj.partial
Parlons _VIP_ (Les nouveuax prix vip etc...) (2).obj.partial
Parlons _VIP_ (Les nouveuax prix vip etc...).obj.partial
Cadeaux MSP _1.obj.partial
I use GPO 3.8.1 on win XP.

While I'm on it: I thought with GPO 3.8.1 I could paste newer channel feeds directly without having to modify them into
https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/users/UC.../uploads
The new release note seem to imply something like this.
http://blog.gpodder.org/2014/09/gpodder-381-population-tire-released.html

But it doesn't work yet in my case. Should this work now or is this yet to come in about two months?

Thanks and kind regards
Ben