[gpodder] Re: Wake PC and automatically download podcasts

  • From: "Jason Weisman" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jlw12@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 19:14:34 -0700

In Windows 8 Task Scheduler it is possible to automatically wake each day at a
set time and start a program, i.e., Trigger daily at 5 a.m. However, when
gpodder starts it seems I still have to manually download new podcasts. Any way
to automate downloads in gpodder? Seems the CLI interface may be a solution,
but I'm not clear about the syntax.

For now I have in Task Scheduler

Action: Start a program
Program/script: "C:\Program Files\gPodder\gpodder.exe"
Add arguments (optional):