[gpodder-devel] Unable to See Episodes in New Episodes Window

  • From: lists at manor-farm.org (Ian Barton)
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:37:00 +0100

I have searched the list and wiki and can't find an answer. I am a
fairly new user, so apologies if this is something obvious.

I was using gPodder in Ubuntu Intrepid with no problems. When I upgraded
to Jaunty I can no longer see any new episodes in the New Episodes
Available window. I assume they are there because if I click Select All
it shows xxxx Episodes Selected. I am guessing that somehow the colours
have been set to white text on a white background, but can't see any way
to alter them. I am using the default Ubuntu theme.

Ian.