[gpodder-devel] Synchronization failing when feed title contains ">"

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:43:53 +0100

Hello Pieter,

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:14:22 +0100 Pieter De Decker wrote:
> The feed URL is: http://www.podshow.com/collection/17363.xml

Thanks for the bugreport, I've added some character replacement code to
the filesystem sync code, so this should fix your issue (fix in current
svn trunk head).

I know I could have just allowed alphanumeric characters and some
special characters (space, dash, underscore, ..) and be on the safe
side, but as long as people report problems (or, in the new versions
simply change the channel title in the properties editor), we will have
cutely-named channel folders and episode names.