[gpodder-devel] Survey: What's your gPodder workflow?

  • From: friedbunny at kulturny.com (FriedBunny)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:39:30 -0800

Howdy all, should be interesting to see how varied usage is.

>   * How often do you check for new episodes? Manual or automatically?

I check about twice every day, manually. I download episodes I want,
then mark unwanted episodes as "deleted" so they won't pop up during
the next update.

>   * To how many channels are you currently subscribed to?

23, all audio.

>   * Do you leave your episodes in gPodder or export them using "save as"?
>   * Do you use the iPod/MP3 player or Bluetooth sync feature? With what?

I leave them in gPodder, deleting them upon sync w/iPod Nano (1g).

>   * Have you written custom scripts/utilities to fix gPodder annoyances?

No

>   * Have you had problems with some feeds? (missing pubdate, length,...)

No consistently reproducible issues.

>   * Are you using other podcast-related services that could be integrated
>    into gPodder but currently aren't?

No

>   * Have you been using gPodders ogg-to-mp3 conversion feature for iPods?

No, all of my podcasts come in mp3 flavor. (Never even run across an
ogg formatted feed.)

>   * Are you running the SVN version of gPodder or which released version?

I run the SVN version.

Thanks,
- FB