[gpodder-devel] Survey: What's your gPodder workflow?

  • From: xorwen at gmail.com (Ondrej Vesely)
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:04:17 +0100

Hi.

On 03/03/2008, Thomas Perl <thp at perli.net> wrote:
> Hello!
>
>  As promised some months ago, here's the survey about your use cases for
>  gPodder. Please take the time to write a short description on how you
>  use gPodder and with what devices you use it, especially:
>
>   * How often do you check for new episodes? Manual or automatically?
Once a week.

4

>   * Do you leave your episodes in gPodder or export them using "save as"?
The episodes are automaticly deleted after synchronization. I don't
use "save as".

>   * Do you use the iPod/MP3 player or Bluetooth sync feature? With what?
I use synchronization with mass storage device -- Nokia.

>   * Have you written custom scripts/utilities to fix gPodder annoyances?
Not exactly. I made just something like "ls > playlist.m3u".

>   * Have you had problems with some feeds? (missing pubdate, length,...)
Yep. Illogical tags, missing pubdate. It's really annoyig.

>   * Are you using other podcast-related services that could be integrated
>    into gPodder but currently aren't?
No.

>   * Have you been using gPodders ogg-to-mp3 conversion feature for iPods?
Not yet.

>   * Are you running the SVN version of gPodder or which released version?
SVN version.

Regards,

  Ondrej