[gpodder-devel] Survey: What's your gPodder workflow?

  • From: dan at danfinnie.com (Daniel Finnie)
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 20:32:42 -0500

Hi,

 * How often do you check for new episodes? Manual or automatically?
Manually once every day or every 2 days.  I use gpodder --run at the
command line.
 * To how many channels are you currently subscribed to?
18
 * Do you leave your episodes in gPodder or export them using "save as"?
I leave them in gpodder and use the play or transfer buttons.
 * Do you use the iPod/MP3 player or Bluetooth sync feature? With what?
I sync with a Cowon A2, file-system based.  Works very well!
 * Have you written custom scripts/utilities to fix gPodder annoyances?
No
 * Have you had problems with some feeds? (missing pubdate, length,...)
No
 * Are you using other podcast-related services that could be integrated
  into gPodder but currently aren't?
No, although a more complete podcast directory would have been helpful to start.
 * Have you been using gPodders ogg-to-mp3 conversion feature for iPods?
No, don't have an iPod.
 * Are you running the SVN version of gPodder or which released version?
gpodder 0.10.1

Dan