[gpodder-devel] Survey: What's your gPodder workflow?

  • From: timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de (Tim Michelsen)
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 23:08:22 +0100

 >  * How often do you check for new episodes? Manual or automatically?
once/week manually
 >  * To how many channels are you currently subscribed to?
~47
 >  * Do you leave your episodes in gPodder or export them using "save as"?
leave in gPodder
 >  * Do you use the iPod/MP3 player or Bluetooth sync feature? With what?
USB-stick like MP3 player
 >  * Have you written custom scripts/utilities to fix gPodder annoyances?
no
 >  * Have you had problems with some feeds? (missing pubdate, length,...)
yes, but don't remember.
 >  * Are you using other podcast-related services that could be integrated
 >    into gPodder but currently aren't?
no
 >  * Have you been using gPodders ogg-to-mp3 conversion feature for iPods?
no
 >  * Are you running the SVN version of gPodder or which released version?
0.11.0 from tarball at homepage. runs on Ubuntu Gutsy installed with
checkinstall.
 > Maybe this can bring in some fresh ideas or get some inspiration from
 > other people's "gPodder workflows". Or maybe not. It depends on you ;)
* please let us define priority podcasts that should always be synced to
MP3 and others that can only be downloaded.
E.g. If I would add some public radios my 2GB MP3 gets easily filled up.
Neverthelless, I'd like to keep track of these stations...

Thanks for your efforts!