[gpodder-devel] Survey: What's your gPodder workflow?

  • From: kvistkvist at telia.com (Anders Kvist)
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 19:35:56 +0100

Hi !
>  * How often do you check for new episodes? Manual or automatically?

gPodder starts automatically and check for new episodes every time the
computer starts, normally 4 times a week.  I'm using the 'these episodes
are available for download' window, normally just clicks OK.
>  * To how many channels are you currently subscribed to?

4 Audio and 1 Video channel
>  * Do you leave your episodes in gPodder or export them using "save as"?

Leaving them in gPodder
>  * Do you use the iPod/MP3 player or Bluetooth sync feature? With what?

I'm synchronize with my "Jens of Sweden", a file based mp3 player.
gPodder deletes the file immediately after synchronization.
>  * Have you written custom scripts/utilities to fix gPodder annoyances?

No
>  * Have you had problems with some feeds? (missing pubdate, length,...)

No
>  * Are you using other podcast-related services that could be integrated into
> gPodder but currently aren't?

No
>  * Have you been using gPodders ogg-to-mp3 conversion feature for iPods?

No, have so far only used mp3 files.
>  * Are you running the SVN version of gPodder or which released version?

0.11.0

///Anders