[gpodder-devel] Survey: What's your gPodder workflow?

  • From: schlaber at gmail.com (Bernd)
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:46:13 +0100

Hello,

>  * How often do you check for new episodes? Manual or automatically?
every day

>  * To how many channels are you currently subscribed to?
12 (audio only)

>  * Do you leave your episodes in gPodder or export them using "save as"?
I leave my episodes in gPodder and delete it after I have listened them

>  * Do you use the iPod/MP3 player or Bluetooth sync feature? With what?
I use the sync feature with my IAudio X5L (filesystem based mp3/ogg
player)

>  * Have you written custom scripts/utilities to fix gPodder annoyances?
no

>  * Have you had problems with some feeds? (missing pubdate, length,...)
http://linux-foundation.org/weblogs/openvoices/?feed=podcast
length info is missing

>  * Are you using other podcast-related services that could be integrated
>    into gPodder but currently aren't?
I create the playlist-file (m3u) for my mp3-player manuelly

>  * Have you been using gPodders ogg-to-mp3 conversion feature for iPods?
no

>  * Are you running the SVN version of gPodder or which released version?
svn

feature-requests:
- it would be nice if syncing delete the deleted podcast episodes from
the mp3-player

Thanks,
 Bernd