[gpodder-devel] Show only downloaded episodes

  • From: ml at bokomoko.de (Rainer Dorsch)
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 12:07:08 +0200

Hello,

I am running gpodder on a n900 and I would like to see a list of my downloaded
episodes, such that when I am offline, I can play one of my downloaded episodes.

For that I click "all episodes" (translating back to English from German
localization) then from the menu I can select "deleted", "all", or
"downloads". But I cannot see a differenece between "downloads" and "all".
"downloads" shows episodes which are not downloaded.

Am I doing something wrong or is that a gpodder bug (which is hard to believe,
because it seems to be an essential feature (?)) ?

Many thanks,
Rainer
--
Rainer Dorsch