[gpodder-devel] Remove episodes from the device

  • From: sisto.silvio at gmail.com (Silvio Sisto)
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:26:03 -0200

In gpodder's iPod menu, the "Remove episodes from device" option
sounds a little confusing.
People have told me in the gpodder chat room, that it sounds like it
will remove all the episodes from the device.
I also have confused it myself in the past.
Maybe it should read something like this: "Select and remove episodes
from device".

Another minor bug is that when you click "Close" instead of "Delete",
gpodder takes a little delay and then says "Operation finished".
I think when you click on "Close" the dialog box should close
immediately instead.

Thank you,
Silvio Sisto