[gpodder-devel] Question about Import from Video Center

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 03:09:11 -0700

You wrote:
> There is also a new gpo binary included. the cmdline usage information
> is a little sparse. Is that a new helper application?

Yep, it's intended to replace the CLI mode of gpodder and provide a
command line interface similiar to "svn", "git" and other commands,
but for podcasts. Some commands that work already:

  gpo update
  gpo list
  gpo info [podcast url]
  gpo download

The implementation isn't complete yet, and no manpage. When it becomes
more feature-complete, we will probably remove the CLI mode of gpodder
and use the "gpo" command as new CLI interface, with manpage and
everything :)