[gpodder-devel] Proposed ipod syncing changes

  • From: huntsman at gmail.com (Shane Huntley)
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:16:55 +1000

Hi,

I am interested in doing some development work on gPodder.

I thought I would have a go at making a patch to mark episodes as
played in gPodder when they are fully played on an iPod and as an
option delete from the database as per bug #402.  From playing with
libgpod it seems relatively straightforward, and from my usage I think
it will allow more natural syncing of the gPodder and ipod episode
lists.

Does this conflict with any other plans or does anyone have additional
suggestions on how this should work?  I am hoping to post an initial
patch in the next few days.

Cheers,
Shane