[gpodder-devel] Problem with Enhanced AAC podcast

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 10:28:30 +0200

Hello, G?tz!

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 16:43 +0200, G?tz Waschk wrote:
> On 6/8/07, Thomas Perl <thp at perli.net> wrote:
> > Does the ID_LENGTH output report the correct file length?
> Yes, it looks OK:
> ID_LENGTH=2524.31

I've prepared a patch to the current svn trunk head of gPodder. This
should improve the file length detection and default to mplayer if it's
available.

Please check out the latest svn trunk if you haven't already (see the
gPodder website on how to do it) and apply the attached patch.

Tell me if this solves your problem, so I can commit it to our svn
repository.