[gpodder] Problem with API search for 2 podcasts

  • From: "Dav Fuh" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bbdavidf-mai@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 00:05:25 -0400

Hallo. Ich hoffe, dass Sie Spaß haben an diesem Wochenende!

I am having a problem with the API search query results for 2 different
podcasts:

   - Cybrcast
   - No Agenda

For the first one: Cybrcast, the search query:
https://gpodder.net/search/?q=cybrcast   returns "Nothing Found", but when
I test it via "Missing Podcast" page, and I use the Feed URL:
http://www.cybrcast.com/feed/podcast/
 the result returns "The Podcast Already Exists"
https://gpodder.net/podcast/cybrcast
 , but that page doesn't show the most recent few months of episodes. Can
you help?

For the second one: No Agenda, the search query:
https://gpodder.net/search/?q=No+agenda   returns several pages of results,
but none of the results match the search query so none of the results are
correct (meaning none of the search results are "No Agenda"), but when I
test it via "Missing Podcast" page, and I use the Feed URL:
http://feed.nashownotes.com/rss.xml the result returns "The Podcast Already
Exists" *https://gpodder.net/podcast/no-agenda-6
<https://gpodder.net/podcast/no-agenda-6>* , but that page doesn't show the
most recent few months of episodes. Can you help?

I will provide more information or clarifications if you wish.
Otherwise....thank you for your help.

CHEERS!

David