[gpodder] Re: Podcatcher Deluxe now with gpodder.net integration (get a free copy)

  • From: Tim Norman <twnorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 08:21:02 -0700 (PDT)

I would love to participate but I can't seem to access your website. Is it down?

Tim Norman
Lubbock, TX

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 4:46 AM, Kevin Hausmann
<kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everybody on the gpodder mailing list!

My name is Kevin Hausmann and I develop the Android podcast app
"Podcatcher Deluxe" (actually it is a small family of three: Simple
Podcatcher, Podcatcher Deluxe, and Video Podcatcher Deluxe). All my
code is GPL3. In the last release, I added gpodder.net integration.
The free version syncs the subscription list, while the premium
versions also report back episode actions. All details are on the
website at http://www.podcatcher-deluxe.com

I was wondering whether some of you would perhaps like to try the app
and the gpodder.net integration in particular and I would be happy to
give you the premium stuff for free in return for some feedback. If
you want to do that, simply get the app from Google Play and send me
an e-mail with your order id, I will refund your expenses immediately.

Thanks and cheers, Kevin.

P.S.: I apologize if this e-mail is not appropriate, I am really
looking for more feedback and I am not fishing for users or e-mail
addresses...