[gpodder-devel] Play all new

  • From: binarysamurai at gmail.com (David)
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 23:55:31 -0500

Hi, I know most people play their podcasts with an iPhone or
something, but I just listen to podcasts right on my netbook. I am
trying to add functionality to gpodder to "Play All New" podcasts.

I have added the glade button, and I think I have hooked it in gui.py
correctly with the toolbar gtk button, but I am unsure how to proceed.
The function I wrote uses playback_episode(), but it expects an
episode object, I think. I want to give it an m3u of all the episodes
that are "unread".

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

David